'Switch - Or Die Trying' is a 2D Puzzle Platformer game where you take the alphabet ‘I’ on an adventure to redeem his lost friendship.
In a world of alphabets, ‘I’ is suddenly alone. Where did all his friends go? Was it because he became too self-centered? Was it just... I, Me... Myself?
Come join him as he sets out on a journey to redeem himself. An adventure across different worlds, laden with traps and puzzles, and help him rescue and win back his once cherished friends.
Featuring over 70 challenging levels that span across five visually soothing worlds,
'Switch - Or Die Trying' is a 2D puzzle platforming game with a heartwarming narrative, that mixes classic platform mechanics with a nimble ‘switching’ twist.
Leisurely paced, challenging, and addictively fun, 'Switch - Or Die Trying' will keep players’ palms sweaty and thumbs fatigued.
In 'Switch - Or Die Trying' players “switch” across traps and obstacles, speedrun through gruelling situations, and test their reflexes with unique environmental interactions.
Following known 2D platforming mechanics such as jumping, wall jumping and shooting, 'Switch - Or Die Trying' introduces a unique ‘switching’ mechanic which not only affects the platforms in several ways but also grants a double jump, which leads to situations demanding interesting choices to be made within split seconds.
The game employs a beautiful, minimalist 2D art style which is further enriched by a soundtrack that emboldens a sense of excitement and fun throughout the game’s challenging levels.
- Switching mechanic; change forms between small ‘i’ and big ‘I’ this affects the worlds around you and also give you an extra jump (not to be confused with double jump)
- “Aww, so cute” main characters
- Dynamic world elements which respond to your current state.
- Split second decision making, you will have to keep your twitch reflexes sharp
- Minimalist 2D ambient art style
- Unique level progression, all levels of a world are at your disposal, complete just 10 levels to unlock a new world
- 5 distinctive worlds, each having their own theme, dynamics, enemies and challenges that complement the player controls learnt right from the start
- Speedruns, insanely difficult speedruns to test your nerves/rage/reflexes (Remember, you can always skip and come back to these later)
- Puzzles, occasionally apart from reflexes, your puzzle solving skills will be put to the test
ESRB - E Mild Fantasy Violence
PEGI - 7 Violence
Steam - 07-03-2017
Xbox One - Coming Soon
2D Puzzle Platformer
No. of players
Xbox One, PC, Mac